Top Car (Auto) Loan Banks in Dubai. New Vehicle Loan
You are confusing when the different type of car financing schemes and bank offer on the new and used car. The different bank is offered different interest rate packages and loan term and condition. So, in this case, you can see all bank list and compare the offers. Auto financing is available up to 100% in UAE. Top car loan banks and auto finance companies list are available in below.
1. Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami
Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami provides the financing of a vehicle for the personal or commercial need in UAE.
- Financing accessible beginning from Compensation of AED 3000* every month.
- Financing sum up to AED 1.5* Million for Singular Clients.
- Financing accessible for up to 60* months.
- Back accessible for new and utilized autos.
- No Prerequisite of compulsory exchange of Pay.
- The choice for financing Protection and different embellishments accessible.
- Financing accessible for Salaried, Independently employed, Lease an Auto, Organizations and Substantial Hardware.
- Financing sum up to AED 5* Million for Non-Singular Clients.
- Individual/Business Bank Articulations.
- Pay Endorsement/Slip.
- International ID/Khulasat al Khaid duplicate copy.
- Legitimate Visa (Ostracize clients).
- Emirates ID Card.
- Citation for the vehicle being bought.
- Exchange Permit/Notice of Affiliation/Organization Assertion.
Fees and charges
- Aggressive benefit rate of 2.35%* p.a.
- Handling charge for due perseverance and documentation up to AED 2,500**.
- Portion delay charges – AED 100 for each postponement.
- Reschedule Murabaha Facility – AED 250.
- Early Settlement Charges - 1% of the outstanding balance.
*For more information visit the Dubai Islamic Bank website.
2. Standard Chartered New Auto Loan
Standard Chartered new automobile financing enlists buy design offers you an adaptable reimbursement design, up to 80% financing, and attractive interest rate packages plan. Get the auto you merit with an Automobile Advance customized only for you. It's quick, advantageous and hassle-free.
- Convenient Banking.
- Wide Distribution Network.
- No Minimum Balance.
- High Loan Amounts.
- Competitive Pricing.
- Flexible Terms.
- Fast Processing.
Fees and Charges
- 1% of the finance amount (Min. AED 500 and Maximum AED 2,500).
- Expenses and charges are liable to change. All expenses and charges recorded are comprehensive of 5% Esteem Included Duty (where material) powerful 1 January 2018. Expense suggestions on above charges and charges might be liable to change.
Eligibility & Documents
Eligibility: Least age prerequisites are 18 years and a half year for enlistment and 20 years and a half year for check payers.
- Emirates ID Card copy.
- Passport & Visa copy.
- Employment letter Last Salary slip.
- Last 3 months personal bank statement.
- Vehicle quotation.
- Employer Letter.
*For more information visit the Standard Chartered Bank website.
3. AL Hilal Bank Used Car Finance
Al Hilal Bank provides the new vehicle financing and used vehicle financing. At Al Hilal Bank, we can convey your fantasy auto in a way that isn't just speedy and simple yet in addition consistent with Shariah esteems. Our Vehicle Back items are intended to be helpful yet aggressive.
Features & Benefits
- Fast and simple approval process.
- High finance amount.
- Competitive profit rates.
- Flexible tenure of up to 5 years.
- Takaful (Islamic Insurance) arrangements and financing.
- No hidden documentation and study fee.
- No salary transfer required.
- Vehicle registration on 3rd party name (with blood relatives only).
- Joint income possibility (with blood relatives only).
Eligibility & Required Documentation
- Down payment requirement of 20%.
- Minimum salary requirement of AED 7,000.
- Residence visa page (as applicable).
- A valid passport.
- Quotation addressed to Al Hilal Bank.
- Latest 3 months bank statements.
- Any other additional documentation which may be required thereafter according to the Al Hilal Bank policies and procedures.
*For more information visit the AL Hilal Bank website.
4. Mashreq Bank Car Loan
Mashreq Bank offers auto car loans at focused terms and esteem included advantages. So, quickly get behind the wheel with a Mashreq bank Car Loan. Mashreq bank provides the loan on a brand new or pre-owned car.
Features & Benefits
- Maximum Loan of up to AED 500,000.
- Rates starting at 3.25% p.a. flat*.
- Flexible Repayment Options.
- 12-60 month repayment periods on new and used cars.
- Exceptional rates on vehicle protection.
- Free present record with no base adjust.
- Free for first-year overdraft office of up to AED 100,000.
- Free for first year Platinum Tip top Visa.
*For more information visit the Mashreq Bank website.
5. Emirates NBD - Auto Loans
The Emirates NBD auto loans are available on Flat rate: 2.49% p.a. and reducing rate of 4.61% p.a. Emirates NBD provides the Feature Packed Auto Loans Auto Cash Loan and Green Auto Loan.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible payment options.
- Loan approvals in Half a Day with easy process and simple documentation.
- Enhanced Auto-Protect credit life* insurance that provides complete peace of mind.
- Attractive pricing for passenger and business vehicles.
- Large distribution channels with a vast branch network and secure online and mobile banking.
- Free Annual Registration renewal service at customer's doorstep**.
- Online Salik Recharge and RTA fine payment facility.
- Round the clock Roadside Assistance***.
- Free Bank Account.
- Preferential Motor Insurance rates through our preferred partners.
- Free Credit Card for the first year.
*For more information visit the Emirates NBD Bank website.
- Noor Bank Auto Finance.
- Gulf Finance Business Vehicle Finance.
- Ajman Car Loan.
- UNB Auto Loan.
- Emirates Islamic Auto Finance.